We love a good game.
We had a ton of fun this holiday season not only making our clients’ jolly dreams come true, but also creating some mistletoe magic with our own crew. Take a look at some special merry messages from the fine folks at Posture.
Play along with us!
We have a bunch of jolly reindeer games for you to play with your own crew! Use the link below each game to check your answers.
- Where and when were gingerbread
- When did candy canes get their stripes?
- What decade did Hershey’s start wrapping their Kisses in red and green foil?
- What candy brand has been running the “They Do Exist!” commercial every year since 1996?
- What treat was invented in Ancient Egypt in 2000 BC, but didn’t become popular in the US until the early 1900’s?
- True or false – sugarplums are actual plums covered in sugar.
- Name the candy that is a popular decoration for gingerbread houses and has two locations named after it in the classic board game Candy Land.
- Sugar cookies as we know them
were originally named after what
town in Pennsylvania?
- What dessert was outlawed for a time
in Europe for being too decadent?
- What holiday beverage is believed
to originate from the Maya?