WE'RE LOOKING TO CONTRACT A WEB DEVELOPER
Remote or on-site, we are looking for a fit for our small, but agile team.
We’re looking to contract a freelance web developer who thrives working in a small, fast-paced environment, is adaptable to diving into emerging technologies quickly, and most importantly is passionate about innovation.
• Work with our designers and developers to build applications and websites consistent with project timelines and client requirements.
• Constantly practicing a deep understanding of responsive web design, from mobile to desktop to televisions, to bring projects to life.
• Solid grip on information architecture, interaction and usability best practices
• Assist back-end developer with integration and troubleshooting into a Content Management System (WordPress is our CMS of choice).
Required Skill Set:
• Expert level knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 + all aspects of cross-platform, responsive browser development (including frameworks such as Bootstrap).
• Aggressively communicative with our team, self-starting and self-motivated.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Experience working with our main CMS of choice, WordPress, & implementing finished front-end development work into a custom theme
• Familiarity with our main supported server-side language (PHP) and our preferred web stack for most projects (LAMP).
Familiarity (Nice-to-haves, but not deal breakers):
• A certain level of proficiency working in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Typekit, etc)
• The ability to empathize with a variety of different types of users + experience with user-testing
Bonus Points: Any iOS, Android, or browser plugin experience would be a real treat!